The Love of Keeping Home

Friday, February 17, 2012


"He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. You make darkness, and it is night"...Psalm 104:19,20


I sit and wait on Him. Waiting for the clouds to break and give way to a new sun. A new day. A new time. The darkness is heavy as we lay down watching and awaiting the unfolding of His promises.

"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29:12-14


Patience is key as we endure the pain of the now. How to find love and gratitude when now hurts. Writing alleviates much of the anxiety and unsettled heart. What then will I do with the writings I have had stored in this head now finding way to print?

"The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in in steadfast love." Psalms 103:8

She's there with him and he is there with her. They are not alone. But alone are they when faced with fear. When faced eye to eye with our predecessor. He hunts the lame and seeks revenge on the the good. For he his ways are made of envy and schemes.

They take precautions for danger is lurking and resides. Montana skies seem endless as her skies seem so fragile and small.


I pray the same repetitive prayer again. "Let your best most strongest of angels fly over those buildings. Let them stand guard as a force not able to bend. Let their wings align protecting those precious souls from their wrath." amen.

I cannot help the fear. The worry. The seemingly inevitable. I cleave to His promises. I cleave to His word. I take hold and begin again to rest in His certainties. Helpless am I. Strong in prayer, weak in movement.

Even though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

I repeat this verse. I en script in my heart. I seal the tears with His love, His mercy, His grace. I wait.