The Love of Keeping Home

Thursday, March 29, 2012



As the sun peeked through the horizon, 
across the landscape and
through the curtains
I woke up & decided to feel french
and brewed
delicious coffee in my french press.
And, it turned out beautifully!

Today is the most beautiful day this year
thus far. I have to finish illustrations
for my project and put together 
the girl's new beds.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so glad yesterday is
right where it is. Yesterday. Such 
a gloomy and tiresome day.
But, today...Today is 
gorgeous. I may
have work that needs
to get finished, but today is a good day.


~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God
who is sending a love letter to the world" ~Mother Teresa
~~~~~~~~~~~

You are like a precious pencil in God's hand. God is sending a loveletter to the world~and you are that personalized note. He sends you when someone needs love, tenderness, companionship, encouragement, courage or kindness. Your small stroke of a smile or your willingness to erase others' mistakes sends an unmistakable message of God's love. A pencil? Seems small and unimportant and certainly not high tech, it is oh so powerful.


Like Mother Teresa, you are like a little pencil in God's hand, writing a love letter to the world. What message is he sending through you today? ~Sara Young